Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Monday, February 14, 2011

turn a picture into black and white




In this picture I changed the color to black and white. First I changed the (brightness and contrast) then I changed then I opened a Channel Mixer adjustment layer. Then I clicked and checked the box that says Monochrome to make the picture black and white (but don’t click OK yet). You have to adjust the brightness percentages to fit the coloring of the picture. (To adjust the balances click on the sliders and drag them to the left or to the right).Then you will have a nice picture.

1 comment: