Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Monday, February 14, 2011

black and white converson


I chose this picture because it looks amazing! I thought that it would look really good in black and white. What I did to change this was I adjusted the contrast and the brightness. Then I made it a black and white photo by using the monochrome under a channel mixer layer. To get rid of some of the shadows I used a professional accenting technique to lighten those areas.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really nice picture of you and Nicole.

    ReplyDelete