Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Monday, February 14, 2011

radial blur


In order to do this I use the Quick Mask Mode and I make sure the colors you are using are black and white. After I finished making my selection with the Quick Mask Mode, I copied the selection to a new layer. Then (with the new layer selected), I applied a radial blur to the new layer containing the background. (Filter>Blur>Radial Blur). I used the Zoom Method for this situation. I used an intensity of 20, but that can vary depending on the picture. When I was done messing with the options, I pressed OK to see the results.
I love this picture because if you look at it for long it looks like you are getting lost in a spinning world of ducks.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this image is moving or coming at me. I love the visual effect it has. Great work!

    ReplyDelete