Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Blog


In this photo I took a regular picture and I added a second background so I now have two layers with the exact same photo on them.
Then I selected top layer and applied Gaussian Blur Filter, this blurs the whole picture.

Now with the top layer selected I have added a reveal all mask. This action cuts through the blur and makes a selected part clear

I took the brush and painted black, creating a space where I wanted the subject to become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment