Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Friday, February 25, 2011


This photo is the end result of the tutorial I did on Moodle for my Graphic Design class. The name of the tutorial was “Areas in Color.” The process for all of this took about 2 or 3 steps. I chose this photo because the colors were vibrant and it was simple background with a simple subject. The first step is to turn the whole picture black and white. The second step is then to color the flower in blue.
I chose this photo because the color of the flower was vibrant and I thought it would look good to make everything in the background black and white then have the flower in color. The result is that it would make the flower look like it was coming off the page. In my opinion this is one of the best pictures I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment