Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

landscape


The topic that I worked on was improving contrast.The reason this picture is so bright is because I used 40 percent for contrast and I used a lot of brightness as well. The result that I got was multiple colors and stark contrast between light and dark.

The reason I picked this picture was because I think it was my best I’ve done yet. ”



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture! I really like the splash of blue in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I think this is a very strong piece. I love the way you curve the contrast point. It creates a surreal visual effect, that feels to me like the day forcing its way into the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! The colors really Pop! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I like about this image is how you have changed the vision of it. It’s like you added Wind into the picture and capturing a storm moving in. When you can have viewers thinking different things about the image, it’s a job well done!

    ReplyDelete