Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Light 'n Dark


What I did here was I lightened the rocks up and darkend the water. I used a layer mask to allow me to darken and lighten the areas I changed. This is probably the best picture I have changed so far.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job with this image. This is a classic case of where you can use photoshop to create an image that is more of the way your mind sees this scene, than it actually appears in nature. The only area of picture that I can see any indication of touch-ups is the top left hand corner. The rest has been touched up masterfully enough to where even a trained eye can not see the foot-steps of Photoshop, or it's user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ryan. Very nice Ridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridge what is most intriguing to me is that the picture looks real, that is unaltered. You use of special effects is very natural. I enjoy the piece and you should be proud of it.

    ReplyDelete