Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011



Brightness contrast
I used the same picture as before and I kept the accentuated colors and clouds except I changed the contrast. When I did that it made the colors exotic. To contrast your colors you go to image, adjustments, brightness, contrast.

1 comment:

  1. Mike I like the overall effect, (though it would have been nice to see the original piece to better understand the alterations you have made)the foreground really stands out as a result of the pastel like color scheme and the clouds have a very ominous feel in the background.

    ReplyDelete