Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Improving Silhouettes


The topic that I worked on was improving silhouettes by adjusting the contrast.The reason it’s so bright is because I used a lot of contrast. The reason that I picked this picture as well is because I think that it is really relaxing for me because I can imagine this view. This picture was taken in the morning so I thought that I would put a twist to it and make it look like night.

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that view! Odiorne Point from a southern view. I like the way the horizon line is a perfect silhoutte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I really find this picture to be relaxing, your use of contrast draws the eye to the ocean, and the subtle silhouettes of the shapes on the peninsula in front of the bands of blue and white are very interesting to the eye.

    ReplyDelete