Course Description

This course will provide students with experience in creating
images and designs using computer graphics, design and drawing
programs. Topics will include graphic design, illustration, image
manipulation, image processing, and 3D graphics. Students will
combine these elements in a variety of projects to create original
designs.

Monday, February 21, 2011

between color black and white


This picture started off in color. What I did to change it around was I turned the whole picture to black and white by checking the monochrome box. Then I played around with the contrast and brightness. Then I made a duplicate layer above the channel mixer layer by clicking on it and dragging it. I then changed the mode from normal to overlay and the shades of yellow came back into the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment